The Development Scale Cooker (C/A16350) with available Vacuum System (VC24DS)
BLT’s Development Scale (DS) Cooker makes it easy for you to develop a wide variety of products on a laboratory scale.
The Development Scale Cooker has a capacity of 200-1200 grams (.45 to 2.5 pounds) yield, depending on your formula and process.
- Large capacity heating system ― The BLT Development Scale Cooker uses a 1000 watt heating system.
- No steam required; no scorched product to discard ― The heating system functions as effectively as steam, without the drawbacks of a steam system. The DS Cooker won’t scorch the product, as is often the case in stove-top cooking.
- Excellent “batch-to-batch” consistency and reproducibility of test product ― You control the cook plate temperature and the agitation speed for each batch.
- Product agitation under vacuum. ― The variable-speed product agitator may be used while cooking under vacuum.
The DS Cooker Vacuum Pump and Condenser System (VC24DS) guarantees vacuums up to 24 in. Hg.
The available Vacuum Lid with self-contained pump and condenser allows for simple, effective vacuum cooking with the Development Scale Cooker
(A sink is required nearby when running the DS Cooker under vacuum).
38 cm x 53 cm x 71 cm high (15 in x 21 in x 28 in high)
120 volts, 1 phase, 1000 watt heater, 15 amps (International: 220/230 volts, 1 phase, 50/60 Hz, 10 amps)
The BLT Development Scale Cooker is a batch, electric cooker, hand-crafted at our plant in Largo, Florida, USA. The DS Cooker consists of:
- Digital Temperature Readout
- Three (3) Quart Processing Pot
- Digital Cook Plate Control
- Cook Temperature Alarm
- 1000 Watt Heating System
Optional Features include Vacuum Lid and Vacuum System, and Custom Blade Types and Configurations.